Huron Shores Fellowship reserves the right to cancel services if weather conditions become dangerous. When this occurs, the decision will be made as early as possible. Local radio stations will be notified. We will also post the cancellation on this web page. Those subscribed to this webpage (by entering their e-mail address in the box in the upper right corner under the header) will receive an e-mail notice.
For Wednesday night activities, we will follow the decision of Alpena Public Schools. If it’s a snow day, then we will cancel our Wednesday schedule.
For other church activities and meetings, leaders of those activities or meetings will make their own decisions. Please check directly with the leaders if you are unsure.
We want our members and friends to feel comfortable about their personal decisions regarding travel in bad weather. We encourage you to use your best judgment. Our fellowship covers a large geographical area and some will be more adversely affected than others. If you determine that it isn’t wise for you to drive, then we encourage you to stay home. Above all – be safe.