In general, whenever it is possible, we will plan to keep our regular schedule. If weather is extremely bad, however, we will cancel services and activities. We will try to make that decision as early as possible-and we will communicate any cancellations with local radio stations.
For Wednesday activities, we will follow the decision of our local public schools. If it is a snow day for our schools, then we will cancel our Wednesday activities.
For other church activities on other days, we will leave it to the individual groups to make their own decision. Please check directly with your group leader for those decisions.
Personal safety is our number one priority. Please do not travel in unsafe conditions but if you can please come.